Musings of the WxToad
Trust me - The WxToad does NOT lean to the left!
- 27 Apr 17: So the Loonie Lefties think Trump supporters are dangerous. Hmmm, who is causing all the rioting at universities? Who caused the organizers of the Portland, OR, 82 Avenue Parade of Roses to cancel the event by threatening to storm the parade and drag Republicans from it? Where is our law enforcement community? Where is the outrage over this outright stifling of free speech? Why are we as a country letting these thugs get away with this?
- 21 Apr 17: The Washington Compost has an interesting spin on the violence at UC-Berkeley and other schools: It's all the fault of the conservatives. By scheduling conservative speakers, such as Milo Yiannopolus and Ann Coulter, they are deliberately urging the liberal left to riot against them. In the Compost's version of life, the victims of the violence are really the perpetrators.
- 17 Apr 17: After the US Air Force dropped the Mother of All Bombs on that ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan, liberal Senator Elizabeth Warren sent out a Tweet wondering what the strategy was in dropping the bomb. Retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Jessie Jane Duff had the perfect answer for her: "To kill the bastards, Senator."
- 4 Apr 17: Headline at top of front page of this morning's Washington Times: "Rice asked for Trump aides to be 'unmasked'." Seems like that qualifies as a pretty big story, but the Washington Compost apparently doesn't think so. Not a single mention of the story in today's edition, not even buried inside somewhere. Media bias?
- 1 Apr 2017: Hmmm, considering the date, perhaps if we're lucky we'll wake up and find that the mess in DC has just been a bad joke.